Hoot Background

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

In Which: I start the commuter life

So, today heralded (is that even a word) my first day as a commuter. I officially succumbed to that fate that several of us twenty somethings find ourselves in- I moved home.

I did this for several reasons among which include the necessity of a new car, my little brother, and the absolute desire to not have to look for a roommate (and really that last one is probably the biggest reason).

That said I kind of enjoy the fact that I'll have time to do stuff on the commute home, that I wont have to menu plan, and that my dog will have company all day.

But, I also worry that I'm taking the easy way out. I don't feel like a failure in doing this because I think in the long run its a great way to do some things I really want to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment