Hoot Background

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

In Which: I Talk about Inception

Have I mentioned I love Inception?  I know, this isn't a very original conversation.  But I also really enjoy the Old Spice Commercials as well.  I like the Old Spice Commercials, because they are different than so many other commercials out there.  They have a spunk about them, but even more awesome, they don't seem to insult women, in order to sell their product.  Instead, they totally rip on the the Axe commercials of the world. The ones that really boil down my decision to find a man, as wholly related to his body wash (Don't get me wrong, I like a good smelling man).  

Anyway, long story short, I present to you, the best Photo Mash-up.  If it's yours, please let me know, because I can't remember where I found it, and I know it wasn't really credited at the source.

 

Check it out!   Such an awesome little pic to make my Monday awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I also love the Old Spice commercials. Haven't seen Inception yet, but it looks like I've gotta hop on that train soon or I'll be disowned by the blogging world.

    Great mash-up!

    ReplyDelete